Poly-carbonate canopy car parking shade installation in Kenya
We install high quality and visually appealing poly-carbonate car parking shade in a variety of outdoor spaces. Additionally, we design and install customized poly-carbonate sheet canopy/awning shade at any outdoor location to provide the shade you desire.
Our poly-carbonate canopy shades installation pricing starts from Ksh. 4,200 per square meter. This price varies depending on poly-carbonate sheet type, shade design and size. To lower our production cost, that inturn reduces the poly-carbonate canopy shades' price, we've partnered with suppliers who provide us quality raw materials at relatively low prices.Contact us
Common installation areas
Because of their visual appeal, polycarbonate canopy shades are installed at building entrances. Also, it provides shelter from rain and harsh sun rays. Other areas where shade sails are commonly installed are:
- Car wash
- Swimming pool areas
- Outside offices
- Cross-over bridges
- Bus stations
- Glazed walkways
- Bus Shopping centers
- We install custom polycarbonate canopy shade designs.
- We use only quality polycarbonate sheets to ensure the durability of the shade
- We provide after sales services such as installation, maintenance and renovation.
- We offer competitive prices as we've partnered with suppliers who supply us quality raw materials at relatively low prices.
Why install polycarbonate canopy/awning shade?
Your decision to use polycarbonate sheet for your shade structure is definitely a right choice. The following are why polycarbonate canopy shades are more profound:
- They are durable as they are highly resistant to weather elements such as high/low temperature, sunglight, rain and impact.
- Lasts for many years without fading/discoloring because they are durable
- Poly-carbonate sheets are lightweight, making it easy to trasport and install them anywhere, yet they are very strong and durable.
- Poly-carbonate sheets have an amazing light transmission that brightens the outdoor space without exposure to harmful UV rays.